A List of Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
By: Jenn Kovalski
I have been on the Nap team for a little over a year and have written approximately 5 articles. So I compiled this list of things you may not know about me to share a little more about myself.
- I coached many basketball teams over the years including a boy’s summer league team, girls AAU, and high school girls’ basketball.
- I also have one younger sister, named Jill we are almost two years apart, but she was only a grade below me in school.
- I do not eat chicken, but will eat almost every other meat. I do not eat chicken, but will eat almost every other meat, including turkey, just not chicken.
- The best (and furthest) place I ever travelled was Sevilla, Spain to visit my sister when she was studying abroad there.
- I went to Emmanuel College in Boston’s Fenway area for two years before transferring to UMass Boston.
- I make the greatest banana bread and biscotti cookies.
- My hidden talent is decorating ice cream cakes. I used to decorate them with frosting in the fall and winter at Farfar’s. (See right).
- My favorite book is typically the last one I read, but a true favorite The Gardner Heist.
- I am not a big movie person, I have never seen Star Wars, and Bond Films, and the list goes on.
- In high school I had two jobs: Farfar’s Ice Cream Shop and I worked in the high school weight room.
- I have been on TV a few times- one being a reality episode on the TLC network, and they edited my voice out with music.
- My first cat, named Spud, used to love car rides, and came with me all of the time to get coffee in the morning, or for a cruise.
- I am originally from Stoughton, MA before moving to Duxbury, MA during grade school.
- I used to teach Intro to Sports and Fitness for children aged 2-6 years old.
- I keep a beach chair in my car trunk year around in case there is a nice sunny day.
- I am artistic- I can draw and paint pretty well. Painting with watercolors is my favorite.