Alex Weiss CFP®
Alex leads the financial planning team to assist clients throughout the planning process, and is responsible for implementing tailored strategies based on their needs and future financial aspirations. He does this with analysis and overseeing the services of other professionals and subject matter experts to support the clients’ financial needs. Alex takes great pride in helping his clients by providing real clarity about every financial decision, and by coordinating the fractured advice clients receive from multiple sources.
Alex started his career in 2006 as an intern supporting a team of advisors while completing his degree at Bryant University in Actuarial Mathematics. He currently resides in Westwood with his wife, Ashley and their young daughter. He enjoys the city, traveling, and spending time with his large family.
Memberships and Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- B.S. in Actuarial Mathematics (concentration in Finance) from Bryant University
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association, Board of Directors (2019- present)
- Financial Planning Association (2010- present)
- NexGen Committee Member (2016- present)