John Napolitano, CFP®, CPA, PFS, MST
For 34 years, John has devoted his career to working with a diverse team of passionate professionals. He works with families and small businesses and provides proactive and holistic financial guidance to help them make sound financial decisions. John’s specializes in helping clients to plan for the life they want, with the goal of turning them into delighted advocates, and even raving fans.
John is a well-known financial advisor, writer, instructor, broadcast commentator and noted authority on financial planning within the financial community. His contribution to this community includes instructing financial planning courses for the general public and tens of thousands of financial advisors throughout the USA.
- 2013 President – Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Massachusetts
- Advisory Board – Bentley University graduate programs in taxation and financial planning
- National Committee – FPA Taxation and Professional Development Advisory Group
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Success as a Personal Financial Planner and The Complete Idiot’s Guide® Personal Finance Workbook
- “Making Cents” for the Gatehouse News Service (national syndicated weekly financial column)
- Financial Planning Columnist for Accounting Today
- Industry wide author for the financial planning and accounting profession